I’m excited to to be travelling to Bonn, Germany, and to speak at the upcoming Cloud Identity Summit 2022, which will be held September 22nd at adesso SE, close to the city of Bonn.
This is my second time speaking at the Cloud Identity Summit, the first time was in 2020 and that was a virtual online conference only, as the Covid pandemic and its effects were felt all over the world. So I’m really looking forward to travel there and be there in-person this time around.
This is the 3rd time the Cloud Identity Summit is held, starting in 2020 it was originally planned as a on-site conference, but had to move to virtual. And again in 2021 it was an virtual conference, featuring 10 sessions over 2 tracks covering Cloud Identity and Security, with 250 participants from all over the world.
Some of the highlights of Cloud Identity Summit 2022:
- Hybrid event and free of charge.
- Morning workshops for in-person attendance in Bonn only, covering “Hands on with decentralised identifiers and verifiable credentials”, with Stefan van der Wiele and “Azure AD Security Testing with AADInternals” with Nestori Syynimaa. A tough choice to make there for sure!
- The afternoon sessions, 8 sessions over 2 tracks (Identity Management and Identity Security), and the subsequent roundtable with all experts will be available both on-site in Bonn and online.
- .. and as always at Communicty Conference, the ability to connect, ask, share and be with fellow members in the many communities around Microsoft solutions.
I will speak in the Identity Management track, about Azure AD Authentication Fundamentals . Modern authentication in Azure AD can be used in a variety of forms, from human identities to non-human identities like devices, and workload identities like applications and managed identities. While supporting industry standards for AuthN and AuthZ like OIDC and OAuth2, as an Azure AD admin, IT ops or Developer, you have to know what to use when. This session aim to give you that fundamental knowledge!
- Session Title and Link: Azure AD Authentication Fundamentals
- Track: Identity Management
- Day/Time: Thursday Sept. 22 13:10 – 14:00 CET
Sales for the in-person attendance is now ended, as the event is fully booked! You can still register a free ticket for the virtual attendance though, see this link:
For a full list of conference program and speakers, see the conference website: https://www.identitysummit.cloud/
I really look forwarding to visiting Bonn and Germany, and joining up with the Community at the Cloud Identity Summit 2022! Hope to see you there, please say hi!