I’m excited to to be travelling to Glasgow, Scotland, and to speak at the Scottish Summit 2022, which will be held June 10th and 11th at Strathclyde University TIC, Glasgow.
This is the first time I travel to Scotland and Glasgow, and to present in-person at the Scottish Summit, altthough I last year presented a session at the Virtual Scottish Summit 2021.
This is the 4th time the Scottish Summit is held, starting in 2019 as a way to showcase Microsoft Dynamics 365 in Scotland. The first event gathered 370 Dynamics professionals to Glasgow to watch 38 sessions. In 2020 the full Microsoft Cloud Community was invited to showcase all the Microsoft Cloud stack and over 1,100 people attended. Fast Forward to 2021 and world events allow the event to go Global to over 3,400 attendees who took in 365 sessions.
Some of the highlights of Scottish Summit 2022:
- 2 full days of conference content with 180+ sessions!
- Opening Keynote from Connell McGinley on Disability Awareness & Inclusivity, sharing his experiences as a deaf person in IT, and a Closing Keynote with Dona Sarkar talking about Mental Health in I.T.
- Sessions presented in 12 simultaneous tracks covering the complete Microsoft Technology stack including for Security, Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, Azure, Power Platform, Modern Workplace, and much more for both Developers, IT Pros and Soft Skills.
- Saturday Pub Quiz!
- .. and as always at Communicty Conference, the ability to connect, ask, share and be with fellow members in the many communities around Microsoft solutions.
I will speak about why and how you can use Passwordless Azure Serverless Authentication using Managed Identities in Azure AD. Do you use Azure Services and Serverless solutions that need to authenticate to other resources and APIs? Have you been using App Registrations and Service Principals to achieve this? Have you felt the pain of managing secret credentials, who has access to the credentials and lifecycle management of these and want at better way to achieve Azure Authentication? This is where Managed Identities is the way to go.
- Session Title and Link: Passwordless Azure Serverless Authentication using Managed Identities
- Track: Security
- Room/Day: LEVEL 3 CONFERENCE ROOM 5 – Sat 11th June 2022
- Time: 12:00 – 12:50 PM GMT
There is still time to book your free ticket, only 40+ tickets left as per 8th June:
For a full list of conference program and speakers, see the conference website: https://scottishsummit.com/
For a full list of session program and speakers, see the conference website: https://www.nicconf.com/
I really look forwarding to visiting Glasgow and Scotland, and joining up with the Community at the Scottish Summit 2022! Hope to see you there, please say hi!