I’m happy to announce that I’m part of the amazing global initiative of automation bootcamps in starting from February 5th to 20th 2021!
Update: The Azure Automation track has now been pushed back one week from February 20th to February 27th.
I will speak about how Azure Serverless Automation solutions like Azure Functions, Logic Apps and more can be protected by Azure AD and how Power Platform can securely send requests to trigger your automation scenarios. Session details:
- Session Title and Link: Protecting your Serverless Automation solutions with Azure AD – Power Community
- Track/Day: Azure Automation Bootcamp – Sat 27th February
- Time: 11:00 AM (GMT) / 12:00 CET
You can register for FREE here at this link: Global Automation Bootcamp 2021 – Power Community
The agenda is very exciting with top speakers, and sessions will be delivered according to the following tracks and days:
- Automation Summit Day 1, Fri 5th February
- Power Automate Saturday Bootcamp, Sat 6th February
- Power Automate Bootcamp Day 2, Sun 7th February
- RPA & UI Test Automation Bootcamp, Sat 13th February
- Azure Automation Bootcamp, Sat 27th February
- Powershell Saturday Bootcamp, Sat 20th February
You can sign up anytime, hope to see you at my session and catch any of the other great sessions 🙂